Location: Hong Kong
The trading algo developer is responsible for developing the trading algo and related infra for the company. The trading algo developer role requires a high level of expertise in developing efficient, low-latency C++ code that is highly fault-tolerant to ensure our business continues to operate. The role will require constant dialogue with the business side.
- Close interaction with Traders to understand new requirements for the Algo itself and related infra
- Enhancing the existing platform and developing new functionality, primarily in C++
- Take complete ownership of deliverables from inception to roll-out, working largely independently
- Mentoring and/or managing more junior members of the team
- Continual improvement of the software development lifecycle and quality of the product
- Support of the production system
- 3+ years’ trading algorithm development experience in C++ language
- Experience of implementing automated risk controls in trading algo
- Experience of developing low-latency, high performance software in C++
- Experience designing and developing distributed systems
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you are keen. You can also send your resume by filling up the form.