Location: China / Hong Kong / Singapore
- Regularly review and continuously improve on the Organization’s Risk Management Framework, covering all financial and non-financial risks.
- Formulate the Organization’s risk appetite to help the Organization to achieve its’ strategic objectives while safeguarding its long-term sustainability.
- Ensure that all risks are monitored and managed to safeguard the financial sustainability of the Organization.
- Periodically review appropriate methodologies, policies and rules, processes for consistency with industry best practice.
- Promote and strengthen risk awareness and risk culture throughout the Organization, including initializing training programs to effectively disseminate risk know-how as well as delivering risk and control assessment exercises.
- Analyse and monitor the credit quality and risk profile of the Organization’s assets’ portfolio, including the identification of risk factors.
- Managing the closure of identified control gaps and actions while providing transparent reporting on progress.
- Degree in Risk Management, Finance or equivalent with at least 8-12 years of relevant experience in Risk, Governance, Control and Operations within global financial institutions, banks, FRM certification preferred.
- Substantial experience in managing financial and investment risks, including but not limited to market risks, operational risks etc in a complex global financial services setting.
- Demonstrated track record with proven ability to lead, mentor and motivate a multicultural and diverse team.
- Extensive knowledge and experience about modern risk management concepts, methods and processes.
- Strong relationship building skills, and excellent communication skills are an essential requirement.
- Strong analytical / numeracy skills, ability to deliver valuable insight to the Senior Management Team.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are keen. You can also send your resume by filling up the form.