Senior Compliance Manager
We are looking for a driven Senior Compliance Manager to support the increasing needs of our global business. Reporting to the Head of Compliance, you will be a key member in the UK and work with all areas of the global business to help ensure that the group maintains a robust and responsible compliance program.
The successful candidate will be passionate about compliance, be detailed oriented who can drive our Regulatory licensing in UK and across the Region / Globe.
- You will provide on-the-ground support on all compliance related matters in UK (FCA) and be part of the regional team to contribute, achieve and maintain excellent and robust Compliance standards throughout the company, aligned to each countries specific Regulations.
- You will work closely with the global compliance team, providing on-the-ground support in areas such as compliance risk assessment, customer due diligence, overall compliance framework, as well as ad-hoc and periodic regulatory reporting to the relevant authorities.
- Degree holder in Law or related disciplines, with significant compliance/legal experience in the financial / Crypto / fintech industry
- Possess a pragmatic and responsible approach to compliance with regulatory obligations with the ability to collaborate across geographies, functional areas and competencies
- Prior experience with FCA regulations and licensing applications
- Experience in Cryptocurrency and Global / Regional Payments is preferred
- Has strong communication skills, both written and verbal in English and can work with a diverse company
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills. Enjoy a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Have a desire for continuous learning, with the ability to quickly adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Independent, able to work efficiently with minimum supervision
- Able to support Senior management with ad-hoc, administrative tasks from time to time
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are keen.