Location: Hong Kong
We are looking for a driven Compliance Officer who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is capable of supporting the increasing needs of our global business. Reporting to the Head of Compliance, Asia you will be a key member of the team in Hong Kong and work with all areas of the global business to help ensure that the group maintains a robust and responsible compliance program.
The successful candidate will be passionate about compliance, with a drive to contribute to and enhance the strong compliance culture across the organisation.
- You will provide on-the-ground support on all compliance related matters in Hong Kong and be part of the regional team to contribute, achieve and maintain excellent and robust Compliance standards throughout the company.
- You will work closely with the global compliance team, providing on-the-ground support in areas such as compliance risk assessment, customer due diligence, overall compliance framework, as well as ad-hoc and periodic regulatory reporting to the relevant authorities.
- Degree holder in Law or related disciplines, with at least 3 years of compliance experience in the financial industry.
- Possess a pragmatic and responsible approach to compliance with regulatory obligations with the ability to collaborate across geographies, functional areas and competencies
- Experience in Blockchain / Cryptocurrency is an advantage.
- Has strong communication skills, both written and verbal in English and Chinese.
- Possesses excellent time management and prioritisation skills and enjoy a fast-paced environment with multiple competing priorities.
- Have a desire for continuous learning, with the ability to quickly adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- Independent, able to work efficiently with minimum supervision.
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you are keen. You can also send your resume by filling up the form.