- Hedging the positions to minimize the market risks induced by the sale of structured products
- Great understanding of Options Greeks
- Providing liquidity to clients on their structured products positions
- Analyze & Explain structured products sensitivities, to help client understand mark to market impacts better.
- Develop analytic or automation tools to enhance analysis capabilities
- Work closely with Sales and Engineering teams to help develop the client franchise.
- Understanding of fintech, cryptocurrency is a plus
- Understanding of of derivatives in one or more asset classes
- Experience in pricing/executing bespoke transactions
- Track record of coordinating stakeholders across functions/businesses and locations to execute transactions and/or launch new products
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build lasting and trusted relationships extensively across the business
- Strong experience with exotic derivatives trading/options market making/vol trading
- University Degree or equivalent in Engineering or Mathematics in Finance or other quantitative disciplines
- Highly motivated with strong work ethic
- Excellent technical and analytical skills and the ability to articular complex concepts
- Ability to multi-task & to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are keen. You can also send your resume by filling up the form.