Location: Hong Kong / Singapore / London
- Building pricing models for Options pricing (PDE, Monte Carlo, Black Scholes) for structured products including ELN, FCN, Principle Protected Notes Etc.
- Regularly evaluate product performance through objective tests
- Closely monitor new products and product change performance
- Design new products to address business objectives of the firm, in particular revenue growth and revenue diversification while adapting to existing considerations
- Think outside the box, products might not need to conform to existing constraints
- Prepare product launch justification and manage product development
- Collaborate with Business Development, Customer Support and Academy to provide required product information and education for clients
- Strong experience with exotic structured product quant analysis and model building, preferably in investment banks or structured products issuers
- University Degree or equivalent in Financial Engineering or Mathematics in Finance or other quantitative disciplines
- Highly motivated with strong work ethic
- Excellent technical and analytical skills and the ability to articular complex concepts
- Ability to multi-task & to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are keen. You can also send your resume by filling up the form.