This is not your typical Finance Manager role. We are looking for someone whom is able to roll up sleeves to get things done in a new set up and is not afraid to learn and unlearn processes, offer suggestions and get things done!
- Assist to set up bank account in our London office, ensuring all due diligence is done
- Execute month-end close processes, including but not limited to preparation of journal entries, account analysis, and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts when required
- Responsible for the preparation of audit schedules and balance sheet fluxes
- Assist in the implementation of internal controls and accounting processes and procedures
- Work with leadership and other departments to ensure proper accounting treatments of complex transactions
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as needed
- Degree qualified with 5 years of experience in a fintech/crypto environment, start up experience is an essential requirement
- Experienced finance professional whom is able to roll up sleeves to get things done, including very basic requirements
- Self starter and able to work with ambiguity and yet knows how to work around obstacles and challenges
- Stay up to date on changing cryptocurrency tax regulations and adjust internal process/procedure to mitigate risk and ensure compliance
- Strong organizational and stress management skills
- Conversational in Mandarin or Cantonese is a plus due to liaison requirements with HQ/other offices in Asia
- Candidates whom are keen to relocate to London are welcome to apply as well
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are keen. You can also send your resume by filling up the form.