Location: Singapore / Asia / Remote
We are looking for a Regional Marketing Director/Manager to be responsible for scaling our core retail products across geos. You will be driving our go-to-market strategy as we expand our footprint, supporting new feature launches internationally, and build the operating model that allows us to leverage both global resourcing with local on-the-ground expertise.
The role is critical to the success of our growth ambitions. You will oversee critical launch strategies and activities, including localization, regional-specific insights and activations.
- Partner with technical and business leadership to define strategy and lead international Go to market and Activation efforts
- Develop and build a team to execute on the marketing strategy to launch and drive Mamoru adoption at scale in emerging markets
- Partner with research teams to uncover regional-specific insights and product gaps based on local use cases, regulation, and in-market nuances
- Develop International Playbooks for Go to markets, leveraging on key growth tactics to ensure efficient scale and while also maintaining local flexibility required for successful activation
- Build out the internal localization efforts so the experience, messages, and campaigns are appropriate for each geo, and ensure that localization can be done rapidly and at scale
- At least 8 years’ of relevant experience, ideally focused on global go-to-market strategy and execution
- Experience in the crypto space is highly preferred
- Tough, practical and flexible leader who can thrive in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work quickly and glean the “so what” from high volumes of information, incomplete data, and shifting priorities
- Experience in partnering closely/developing relationships with cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience building and leading a team in a fast paced, high-growth environment
- Exceptional presentation, communication, and people management skills
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify and drive initiatives to positively impact the business
What we offer as part of the deal
- Equitable compensation for the value you bring to the table
- Open and collaborative work culture
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are keen. You can also send your resume by filling up the form.