- Assist in formulating control procedures and compliance programs to cope with ongoing changes in laws, regulations and business needs regarding the regulated activities
- Conduct all necessary regular reviews and surveillance on Compliance and AML/CFT controls framework, including but not limited to client acceptance, periodic review process, transaction monitoring, payment and maintenance of register, business activities/processes, enterprise-wide risk assessment, high risk transactions reviews, etc.
- Proactively anticipate and research on new regulatory requirements, including consultation papers, propose and follow through with implications on the business and implementation actions;
- Identify and rectify control weakness through ongoing review/monitoring of the AML/CFT/ABC control framework from group and local regulatory requirement perspective
- Assist in the preparation and submission of compliance/regulatory reports for management, regulators, auditors, etc.
- At least a Degree in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent, candidates with legal background will be highly preferred
- Minimum 6-8 years of relevant experience in a compliance role with preferably 1-2 years of relevant working experience in fintech/blockchain, cryptocurrency space
- Strong in AML and financial risk requirements
- FCA qualified, MLRO qualifications
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you are keen. You can also send your resume by filling up the form.