Location: Australia / Vietnam / Singapore
- Drive increased trading volume to OTC Desk by understanding clients’ liquidity needs, identify ways for high and low touch execution services to meet those needs, and provide client support for execution, liquidity, and market color.
- Set up and maintain relationships with clients both on OTC trading and the financing business through quality execution and service.
- Work with the Sales and Client Services teams to identify, onboard, and monetize new client relationships and proactively identify new business opportunities for OTC.
- Provide market color to clients on market conditions with an emphasis on liquidity and flow thematic and build trust through daily interactions.
- Maintain a pulse on the sentiment, trading activity, and provide feedback from client base and marketplace and keep relevant internal teams informed.
- Assist institutional Product Managers by providing feedback from clients to help guide new product development that meets client’s needs in both the spot trading business and financing business.
- 3+ years of Sales and/or Trading experience in digital assets, FX or derivatives at an institution
- Counterparty relationship management: ability to build and maintain strong relationships with counterparties.
- Experience with daily execution of trading and asset lending department functions.
- Experience in repo financing, prime services and/or securities lending.
- Understanding of risk management and ability to implement this knowledge well.
- Entrepreneurial approach with a desire to build businesses from the ground up.
- Strong data analysis, relationship management, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent numerical, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced trading environment
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for markets and/or crypto and digital assets
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you are keen. You can also send your resume by filling up the form.