AP Capital is a diversified financial group which engages in proprietary trading, asset management & venture capital. AP Capital trades 1b to 3b USD volume on an average day and operates 24*7*365 basis. We are a Market Maker for the HKSE.
AP Capital is looking to hire an entrepreneurial Delta One Trader to setup the first desk for AP Capital in London.
- Manage Trading book for European / US Delta One trading strategies generating consistent PnL whilst managing Risk
- Develop delta one trading strategies for Europe / US Markets
- Perform index arbitrage, trade ADR pair, ETF market making, index rebalance
- Search for and monitor trading opportunities
- Manage existing strategies execution
- Minimum 5 years trading experience in delta one at investment banks or hedge funds
- Successful PnL track record (please submit with CV, past 3yrs minimum)
- Highly numerical, preferably with some basic ideas in statistics and probabilities
- Technical skills with Python or C++
- Ability to multi-task, act and think quickly
- Self-disciplined, highly motivated and proactive
- Degree holder preferably in Financial Engineering, Maths, Computer Science