AP Capital is a diversified financial group which engages in proprietary trading, asset management & venture capital. AP Capital operates global offices with its cutting edge technology and rapidly expanding from traditional finance into cryptocurrency space. AP Capital trades 1b to 3b USD volume on an average day and operates 24*7*365 basis. We are a Market Maker for the HKSE.
AP Capital is looking to hire an entrepreneurial Delta One Trader to setup the first desk for AP Capital in London.
- Manage Trading book for European / US Delta One trading strategies generating consistent PnL whilst managing Risk
- Develop delta one trading strategies for Europe / US Markets
- Perform index arbitrage, trade ADR pair, ETF market making, index rebalance
- Search for and monitor trading opportunities
- Manage existing strategies execution
- Minimum 5 years trading experience in delta one at investment banks or hedge funds
- Successful PnL track record (please submit with CV, past 3yrs minimum)
- Highly numerical, preferably with some basic ideas in statistics and probabilities
- Technical skills with Python or C++
- Ability to multi-task, act and think quickly
- Self-disciplined, highly motivated and proactive
- Degree holder preferably in Financial Engineering, Maths, Computer Science